Tuesday 11 September 2012

Morning Bells (12 Sept 2012)

Good Morning Friends,

As already informed on Monday that fuel hike seems off the table comes true y’day, the CCPA outcome says a hike in the prices of diesel, LPG and kerosene was put off apparently following strong reservations within the Congress even though Oil Minister S Jaipal Reddy said the increase was unavoidable. As per oil minister stated that oil companies is bearing losses of Rs 1.88 lakh crore due to rise in crude oil prices and fall in the rupee. Now this matter will take up in the forthcoming meeting of CCPA which is likely to held on September 18 to have a fresh look on the issue.

The cheer for market was - RBI on Tuesday raised the limit of external commercial borrowings by any individual company or group. As per the new regulation, a company can borrow offshore funds to the tune of 75% of the average foreign exchange earnings in the immediate past three years or 50% of the highest foreign exchange earnings realized in any of those three years, whichever is higher.

The effect of this policy is - Currently, a company is allowed to raise 50% of the average annual export earnings during the same time mentioned above. This measure is likely to serve the twin benefits, it will bring some stability in rupee’s movement against the U.S. dollar, and the high rate of inflation too can be controlled on account of lower input costs. Importers are benefitted as rupee becomes strong from steady. No doubt, it will prompt a positive sentiment in the market.  (Source MoneyControl.com)

Also Govt’s statement boosted the market sentiment - the Govt. on Tuesday said it will take fiscal measures to control inflation so that the RBI can look at growth oriented monetary policy. This once again raises the hopes for banking sector.

Germany’s Federal Constitutional Court is due to rule on Wednesday on the country’s participation in the European Stability Mechanism (ESM), as I flashed news during the day that German parliament won’t oppose to ESM. So that was the only reason market recovered later.

Today all eyes will be on domestic front - markets will react to the latest industrial production data which is expected at 11AM, so cautious approach is suggested, better to book profit in first half and then to wait for EU cues. If I see reports on various Industrial output is slowing down but main point is how our big experts (FIIs & DIIs) consider the output, only their view will decide the action of later part.

Once again, the week is full of thrill and volatility on both domestic as well as on global front. So enjoy the ride till it long last.

MARKET OUTLOOK -
Market has taken some breathing space but Market will remain highly volatile and people may lose who will be without SL in the market. As today it has 2 shocking wave (IIP & German verdict), sorry friends it was confusion about IIP in mind y’day when I was writing text and I thought y’day was 12 and that’s mentioned IIP no.s in y’day M Bells though I mentioned date correctly. Well today is that day and keep eye on it.

Opening seems sedate ahead of important decisions i.e. positive one.

NIFTY
Finally Nifty has crossed 5385 and now on the door of 5400. Since OI increased in NF indicating fresh longs were created in Nifty & Bank Nifty. As I had mentioned that till 5335 is safe on closing basis trend remain buy on dips and Y’day Nifty got support there.

I believe as per current data that now Nifty is in the range of 5300-5500, so at the moment we are in the middle. 5335 will still act as trend changer. Now supports comes to 5365 & 5350 while Nifty face resistance at 5400 (if not opened above 5400 mark) and then 5415 & 5435. So data shows Nifty will remain in narrow range till result of any one event.

Trend remains buy on dips till 5335 is safe on closing basis.

STOCK OUTLOOK -

Banks – Banks remain in news and can show strength if IIP & German verdict go smooth. Bank lovers can keep eye on SBI & ICICI.

TM- Finally it made breached 250 marks but again went back to seat. As suggested TM will face resistance to its favourite band 252 then 254 and then 257, so as suggested 254 seems best level to book profit. While 241 will act as ultimate SL for longs. If everything goes smooth with market we will see TM around 254, how long it will stay there can’t say. We have also build some position in TM 260 (@3.5) & 270 (1.5) calls.

OPEN CALLS
(Now we need to close our open positions slowly-slowly. Liquidity lover can also close their positions)

Infy - Y’day we made good profit in Infy 2550 call, initiated @30 and booked part profit at 42. Chances are still bright with Infy may be a gap up opening. 2550 is the level where one should need to take precaution.

Apollo Tyre – (bought @94 and @92) hold stock for updated TG 98+ with SL 86.

Cox&Kings - (TG 148, SL 121) its below its good support 129, will wait for mkt and then will think to average our buying levels.

FDC - (Bought at 88) hold for TG 94+, SL 78

Bank of India - (bought 358) TG 375+ SL 352

Today’s MG Mantra
Don’t make fresh position till IIP Nos. If you are going long then make only Intraday positions.

Have a Profitable day – MG

Disclaimer – I have shared my view as per my limited knowledge; please use your own skills before making a wise decision.

54 comments:

  1. Sir Regarding TM .... have you bought TM 260 call earlier @ 1.5??...coz on yesterday's page you told me that you have bought TM 260call@ 3.5 and TG is 4.25....

    Thanks Sir.....(Open Interest funda is still not cleared to me Sir... :(:(:( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, typo error, corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, May i know your suggestion on TATA Power. I have shorted at 95.3.Shall i hold for some more time?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Govt. imposes import duty can keep under pressure, but market moving up, will take time, will have a look during the day

      Delete
  4. Friends TM call is too rocking its above 5, either book profit above 5 on safe side or keep SL 4.25 and increase it with every 0.5 paisa rise.

    Infy too rocking, I hope infy will back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As suggested y'day to book profit in Infy (kal fir isi pe dhyan dena he told u y'day) and now again keep eye on Infy, it will back to game and will cross 2550 if IIP goes smooth around 11AM

    ReplyDelete
  6. TG achieved -
    TM initiated 239 exited @255
    FDC @ 88 book profit @93.5
    AT @ 92&94.5 book profit @97.5
    Bank of India @258 exit @262 (minimal profit)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir...TM ka iske aage kya hoga??...260 cross karega ya Niche ayega???257 pe to lag raha hai support le raha hai....Call ka profit le liya but abhi to aur zada ho gaya .....:(..kya karu??

      Delete
    2. Aisa hi hota he share mkt me... jab hum profit book kar lete he to ooper jata he aur agali bar ham wait karne lagate he aur dhadam se neeche gir jata he (: KKG :)

      Delete
    3. Gd evening..Sir.....bohot hi kharab laag raha hai...:(:(:(.....umid kar raha hu k kabhi sayaad aisa bhi hoga k jaab hum hold karenge tab bhi price aise hi increase hoga.....
      Sir kya gaalti kiya tha maine?? kuch zyada hi panic ho gaya tha kya?? 250 call @ 7 pe chod diya ....aur aaj wo 15 ke upaar hai....Aapko kya laagta hai??
      Kuch suggestion dijiye Sir....dimaag bilkul chal nhi raha hai....:(

      Delete
  7. Dear MG,I was following you for the past three months.I have some clarifications required from your side.When u r free, just advice me.
    I have started trading from February-2012 onwards through geojith and till date around 960K invested.My portfolio now in loss around 175K.Got the profit till date 45K.My broker charging 1 percentage commision in one side.That is 2% both side+normal tax and other bank charges.I think the commision and other charges they are charging is normal or not?If the charges are not normal,can u suggest any other brokerage?Also I would like to do intraday.I am from dubai natively from kerala-India.
    And also I would like to know more about share market and other related things.Is there any website they are offering all the market related knowledge,kindly share me that too..
    What abt hedge equities?How their brokerage and other facilities?
    I am eagerly waiting for your kind advice and many thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MG! I am really glad that I found you as an advisor. You are doing a real good job by helping people like me. Thanks for all your help. Would keep following all your advices in future also. Have made a little profit this time. Is it time to go short now? will wait for ur advice. I am short on titan ind. at 237/-. Should I hold my short or exit now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am waiting for German Verdict, if everything goes smooth mkt may see 5450 brekout. Titan can give u profit though I have left it more ago due its range bound movement. for TM wait as told in last couple of M Bell operators will play tricky this time as they drag it down few times from 250 mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When this report will come out(German Verdict)today or in this week?

      Delete
  10. Hi MG! How do I get to see the calls made in the day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to shift here... visit this place at regular interval, i.e. keep it open this site and refresh the page, secondly you can also get clue for calls from M Bells.

      Delete
    2. Yes MG, it will be a good move..

      Delete
    3. Also one can subscribe this page through your email address sothat you will get each and every comments in your email account aswell.Better who are using blackberry services..

      Delete
  11. Dear MG, can you pls share your calls/recommends here sothat we can acess it very easily.If you put in money control, we have to search the sight and even might not see your recommends.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, first I make calls here only then post it to MCB. For ur investment either give me email ID or post msg on G+... I am shortly going to start Portfolio Management (though already doing it with name Billionaire Club but now wanna increase it)... ppl will have info about it shortly in Billionaire club section... I wanna do it to increase this site i.e. want to start our own page where I want to put lot of meaningful info for genuine traders and that's it need huge investment... And for me, you all know about MG's performance...

      Delete
    2. It wouldn't mean I wont respond u here... I am here for u all till I manage my timings. BC is different theme for big investment. So dont think OW, if u dont want that u can stay here...

      German verdict is expected today later half.

      Delete
    3. Ofcource MG,I know MG's performance from my experience.I will give my email ID in your G+ message.And awaiting your valueble advices..Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  12. Sir Can we enter in Adani now?? price now 175.4....and 190 call is @ 2.55....Thank you Sir...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kal aur Aaj bahut kamaya he bhai... thoda intezar karna munasib hoga... german verdict can play dragon move if it goes against... though chances for postpone is high.

      Delete
    2. As FNO need quick action and deep thought. Stock me tention nahi he.

      Delete
  13. :):P...ha ye baat to sahi hai k kaal aur aaj kamaya....hmm thoda intezaar karna chahiye......yehi gadbad May me bhi kia tha...actually jaab paisa aane laagta hai to sochta hu jitna aaya usko bhi utilize karu aur bhi kama saakta hu...but...Ok I will wait till you give any call/hints/post...Thanks Sir...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think The Bank of India Value is wrongly quoted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes its 2 instead of 3 i.e. bought@258

      Delete
  15. I have lost 70% of my investment in IDFC put @130. So I am just thinking to take wait and watch approach with a feeling that it will take u-turn after 135 level. MG, please let me know your opinion. I am holding 5 lots. If you could suggest me anything better than what i thought.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really appreciate ur calls in Apollo,FDC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. PUT could be danger, as I feel its going up, only hope if Nifty reaches above 5450 or say around 5500 mark then only we can see some downside.. as now most of events are in favor of mkt... right now its bull zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered in the wrong time. Could you please suggest me what i should do now. Keep my patience or book the loss?

      Delete
    2. for big deal always go with hedge... u can do one thing (plz remember right now I am not in IDFC, so tracking daily movement is different for me, just trying to express my view) you can buy 2 lot and can sell it if it goes above 137 this way u can recover some of losses and when it will back u can sell those lots with minimum loss.. still I am not sure as its long time pending for delivery and I mostly look on weekly basis only... will try to have a look in the eve.

      Delete
  18. MG Sir! TM has run away... Shud we wait for some consolidation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, TM started bull run, may be tomorrow some profit booking but still maintain SL for longs its going on... as now big hurdle of German verdict is clear.

      Delete
  19. Do you track Indusind bank..Bought @312. All the reports of the bank have been very good. Do let me know if I shud hold it for say a mths time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, in banking I trade with ICICI, SBI and HDFC, first I went for BOI.

      Delete
  20. Thanks MG! All your valuable advice is being put to good use. I have a very big loss to recover from this mkt and you are proving to be my silverlining.. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir, Can you advise me on BHEL. I have 60 shares at average of 274/- ranging from 299,245, since march 2012. Now it is below 200. How to come out of it. Do you propose averaging. At many places negatives had been predicted for BHEL.

    I have been observing you for some time on Tata Motor forum and today on this blog. I hope you would give me real advice. More over when we can enter TM.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. In the above post, this "Unknown" is me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rajvanshi, my blog needs registration else no one can comment. How u made this comment with unknown ID. well no matter.

      Well friends, dont feel its my personal blog, its your blog, anyone can suggest, buy for BHEL right now I can't comment. will try to have look but as u all know on charts parts I dont score more than 50% and that's my view remain 50% chances. Like what hapned today - one of our friends asked Tata Steel call it was at 378, I had taken a quick look and seems it will go to 372 and after my post in just 15-20 minutes it went to 384. So I avoid to take risk as till date call history is good.

      My FUNDA is so simple... limited stock mean good observation and good profit. All I have learnt in my past through all these common mistakes.

      Would try to have a look on it and then will express my view, though since I started blog I am not getting time.

      Well wish you all the best, Learn a wonderful lesson from it - why SL is necessary for your every trade.

      For TM seem its started flying - tomorrow will give us clear signal.

      Delete
  23. Rajvanshi, even I am holding 355 shares @ 268 average cost from past 6-7 months.Let's expect a good advice from Mr.MG...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 200(60+70+70)shares in three family accounts.It has been said by some people that it may go to 180-190. Earlier it looked unbelievable but now it seems that it may go to 190 around.It is a problem that people, even brokers suggest to buy a stock when market is red hot and we buy at high prices. Any how now we have learnt and are learning. Mostly small investers spend money and time in averaging only not to his gain but broker's profit.I hoped some thing here so I requested MG.

      Delete
  24. Dear Friends, instead of using reply button use Add comment button becoz now msgs are more and reply can have a miss, through add comment everybody will get to know all updates as he knows where he had left previous communication. Hope it will help to all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. BHEL - yes current situation is not good due CAG, cancellation of coal blocks will affect it and company will few big orders (report says aprx 28 orders). 187 is the last hope seem, so either wait till CAG solution which will give u to reduce losses else one can book loss. As I see it will take a long time to reach ur price. If not in need to liquidity one can reduce their losses by wait. Secondly disinvestment bill of PSU can also help. Its my personal view as per current chart and mkt sentiment, once should also need to watch sector development and stock watch for daily movement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  26. Thanks for the valueble comments sir.Anyhow I suppose to hold it for a while like 3-4 months and I think I can reduce even some losses.Is it right sir..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear MG Sir,
    I need your valueble recommends on the below two stocks if you have any idea.
    1.Holding jyoti structure 4800 units @ 44 average cost.
    2.Holding Sintex 2000 units @ 62 average cost.
    3.Holding Hindalco 1000 units @ 141 average cost.
    Your advices and recommends highly appreciable.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased Jyoti Str 2 years back. Now my average price is 79. In heavy loss, no other option than hold.

      Delete
  28. Gd evening..Sir.....bohot hi kharab laag raha hai...:(:(:(.....umid kar raha hu k kabhi sayaad aisa bhi hoga k jaab hum hold karenge tab bhi price aise hi increase hoga.....
    Sir kya gaalti kiya tha maine?? kuch zyada hi panic ho gaya tha kya?? 250 call @ 7 pe chod diya ....aur aaj wo 15 ke upaar hai....Aapko kya laagta hai??
    Kuch suggestion dijiye Sir....dimaag bilkul chal nhi raha hai....:(

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Arka, that's I call it govt. approved gambling, there's no chart only tricks, I dont know but few of you could have made good amount as I had given 2 option for exit 1. to exit once TM reaches 254 mark 2. to keep trailing SL of .50 paisa on every move.

    Aisa hi hota he, jo jitani jyada risk lega woh ootana hi profit book karega.

    Well TM seems breaking all barriers just need to watch it tomorrow whether people go for profit booking tomorrow or not as now Nifty seems to move ahead. Will update in M Bells after having look of Nifty and TM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, sold TM @255 (bought @ 238). Thanx for ur guidance.

      Delete
  30. BHEL ... Thank you sir for your advice. i intend to wait for the present and see how the situations take turn. It means that even we buy some at around 185-190, we may have to wait for long time. Yah it is there.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete