Friday 19 April 2013

Weekend Special (19 Apr 13)

52 WEEK HIGH & LOW

I am posting this message to plan our further trades. You all know April series didnt give us much profit as I didnt feel comfortable and was disappointed with some trades like ITC where we missed a lot. So when I get disappointed I stay away from market and try to get cool so that I wont repeat any mistake and not to make losses.

So here I am just asking you to post few names which are in to FNO and either they are currently trading either at 52 week high (nearby too, like ITC) or which are below 200DMA or around 52week low.

And if you have any view on it, or any researched info then plz also share same.
I am planning to take look for May series, so this time we wont derail from our growth forecast.

Please dont fill this space with lot of stock, I am looking for very select and few stock say around 20-25 for study, 100 stock scanning is not possible for swing trading.


i.e. I am trying to say that - everyone should concentrate on 1 or 2 stock, research on it and then share your view with your research. That will a real help to all of us.

6 comments:

  1. What is the best place to check 200 days DMA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Following link might help

    http://www.topstockresearch.com/TrendingStocks/RisingTwoHundredDayMovingAverage.html

    Dabur close to its 52week high and is over all 200 days, 100 days, 50 days etc., moving average

    DLF looks interesting for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same case with Ultratech also.
    This is also over its 200, 100, 50 days moving average

    ReplyDelete
  4. United Spirits has touched ALL TIME HIGH this week. now @2095

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I was looking for some more trading idea, secondly what I have seen, now we need to concentrate on selected stocks, that can give us better profit if we go for swing trading like what happened with ITC & TCS, but I missed my long undertaking TM, DLF due to shortage of time to have a look on it. So probably now I will have 10 regular stocks and 5 random stocks, because final goal is earning and now market will enter into swings from next series to probably for next 3 series. Lets see.

    ReplyDelete