Sunday 23 September 2012

Important Message

Friends - 

Due to increasing popularity now some bad people are eying on our blog and that's now we need more careful. 

As I had doubt due to my this services many paid circles have eyed on this and they want to take advantage and can misguide people. Now they have collected your IDs from blog and started sending mails referring my blog address (as their profile) to blog members and asking for your Name & Mobile No.

Please do not respond to such mail and instead try to get their identity and file FIR for fishing & cheating against them, we strictly need to teach them lesson for cheating. 

Or if someone find it please forward it to me - I would like to file FIR against them.

For me - whatever I would like to communicate you will do here only. So if you get any such message then post their name & msg on blog (whenever you received just post in comment section so others will be aware from such person)

PLEASE BEWARE FROM CHEATERS.

One of my friend has forwarded such message he's received, interestingly he's linked my blog to their profile (i.e. if you will click on link to his profile it will take you to my blog, and that's ppl can misunderstand) please have a look -

From: "TechnicalsNtips" <technicalntips@gmail.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2012 20:47
Subject: Stock/Commodity Tips

Stock/Commodity Tips

Receive Stock/Commodity recommendations FREE as an SMS/EMAIL. Only accurate tips no spamming. Reply with Name & Contact number.
View profile for TechnicalsNtips »

5 comments:

  1. Ok sir.we wud teach those scroundles a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir...just an advice...can you please create/maintain your own website instead of this open blogs? if you wish, i can refer you to some of my friends who do this webdevelopment... thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Badal, I am already working on layout plan for that, hope soon we will be on our newer platform.

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    first certificate for your service is been awarded....

    ReplyDelete